- Position: Customer Retention & Sales Analyst
- Function: Business Development
- Duration: Full Time
BTNX Inc. (BTNX) is a biotechnology company and a world leader in rapid, point-of-care diagnostics. We specialize in innovation, research, development and manufacturing of advanced in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests for laboratories, clinics, hospitals and physician offices. Headquartered in Markham, ON, BTNX’s core business operations are within Canada & USA, with international sales spanning dozens of countries around the globe.
The Customer Retention & Sales Analyst will be responsible for the creation and implementation of customer retention strategies. The primary emphasis will be on a proactive approach, though both reactive and lost customer win-back strategies will also be utilized. This position is responsible for the development of the process right through implementation with direct responsibility for customer retention KPIs. This role will work closely with the Sales and Customer Service departments, as well as various other departments (IT, Operations, Marketing, etc.). This position offers the candidate a holistic view of the business, with direct participation in key decisions with senior management. A successful candidate will be someone with strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, analytical skills and inquisitiveness. This role will be reporting directly to the BTNX’s CFO.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum: College or University Degree
- Oral & Written fluency in English
- Experience: Minimum 3 years in a business analyst function with some project management responsibilities
- Preferred: 5+ years with direct experience in project management and analytics pertaining to client retention
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Well organized and able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal communication & selling skills
- Resourcefulness & ability to multitask
Application and Details
We are a company that values dedication, resourcefulness and results, and look to foster the entrepreneurial spirit in all our talent. If this is something that speaks to you, please provide your CV and cover letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org!