- Position: Manager, Business Development
- Function: Business Development
- Duration: Full Time
BTNX Inc. (BTNX) is a biotechnology company and a world leader in rapid, point-of-care diagnostics. We specialize in innovation, research, development and manufacturing of advanced in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests for laboratories, clinics, hospitals and physician offices. Headquartered in Markham, ON, BTNX’s core business operations are within Canada & USA, with international sales spanning dozens of countries around the globe. BTNX distributes its products under the Rapid Response® brand and is a certified Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of rapid diagnostic tests.
BTNX is looking for an action-oriented, business-savvy individual who will lead the creation of our business development function. We are looking for a technically proficient leader who is able to represent our company in a customer-facing role, while executing new business development projects in our existing and new marketplaces. This role is being created due to the high number of executable opportunities our business is facing. The successful candidate will be responsible to manage product innovation to address these opportunities, carrying projects from idea formulation through to market execution with our sales and marketing teams. As the function grows, we are looking for someone with management capability who will be able to manage a high-performing, growing team.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or MSc (preferred) in pharmacology, biosciences or related fields
- Master of Business Administration (preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in biotechnology, medical device industry or related field
- Experience in project management, product and/or business development
- Highly organized, creative person capable of multitasking and managing people
- Results-oriented with strong business savvy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ideal candidates can adapt easily to change, approach problems logically, and offer actionable solutions to problems
Application and Details
We are a company that values dedication, resourcefulness and results, and looks to foster the entrepreneurial spirit in all our talent. Tell us why you are a perfect candidate and why you want to work for BTNX Inc. by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!